Program participants gain access to an extensive and growing collection of marketing material, technical resources, and training.
In addition to the resources provided below, builders who join the program have access to program experts offering customized technical support and marketing assistance. Participants also receive updates on the program and industry best practices.
Download program brochures for:
Become an ENERGY STAR Partner to gain access to the following materials:
- ENERGY STAR Certified New Homes brochure
- ENERGY STAR Sales Packet
- Listing on the New Homes Partner Locator
Develop your own co-branded ENERGY STAR marketing materials. Contact us to gain access to the following materials:
- ENERGY STAR co-branded brochures
- ENERGY STAR co-branded banners
- ENERGY STAR consumer video for use on partner websites
Request Model Home Signage for energy-efficient new homes:
(Recommended to print 8.5 x 11, double-sided on card stock paper and place in acrylic sign holders)
Contact the Program Manager to request the standard signage (shown above) or a custom branded version with your company’s logo.
ENERGY STAR materials provided by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. PPL New Homes Program materials provided by PPL.
PPL Webinar: Heat Pump Water Heaters & Program Updates
Technical Resources for Builders
- Download Guidelines for ENERGY STAR Certified Homes Version 3.1
- Access the Building America Solution Center
- Direct your HVAC contractor to become a credentialed HVAC contractor
- Find a credentialed HVAC contractor: ACCA HVAC Contractors List